Nowadays photo booth hire is exceptionally normal and individuals are more inclined towards it as a feature for most of their events. This is so as to create fond memories that will be remembered for quite a long time. Here, there is no need to wait for a photographer to take your picture and the power of how the picture turns out is totally up to you.
Going by the popularity of present day photo booth hire, a lot of individuals it becomes essential to acquaint oneself with the process. The following are some the things to bear in mind when you have a photo booth as entertainment in your event:
- Make sure that guests have access to the photo booth early on during the event. Once the main business of the event has been gotten out of the way, it will pay to let the guests wonder in and out of the photo booth to entertain them. This way, they can create fun memories and also as the event proprietor, you get more value for money paid on the photo booth hire. Also, the earlier you allow your guests to have access the photo book, the more pictures you can have for your own keepsake.
- Remember to keep a photo book as well. If the guests are taking pictures, make sure the photo booth is set up to have duplicated copies for your own personal perusal. At the end of the day, when guests are done taking pictures, you can gather your own copies and form it into a photo book or album to remember the event.
- Try personalizing the printouts of the photo booth. This should be done so that the design on the print outs serve as a reminder to guests on when they attended your event. You can personalize it by putting a name for your event on the printouts as well as a date and time stamp.
- Still on the personalization of the strips or printouts, try modelling them to suit the exact mood of the event. For example, if the photo booth is being used in a wedding that has a certain theme, then the printout should also mimic that theme. This encourages continuity and sells the idea of the theme to guests.
- Make sure the photo booth is strategically placed. That is, the photo booth is within the line of sight of the guests but still in isolated area of the venue so as to grant privacy. Keeping the photo booth within sight of the guests makes them aware of its existence and this will propel them to have knowledge of it and make use of it as early as possible. However, isolating it at the same time allows guests to have a semblance of privacy that will prevent them from feeling exposed while taking pictures.
- Finally, try getting a montage of pictures taken before the end of the event. This way other guests can view the pictures from the photo booth hire. Doing this before the end of the event encourages others who haven’t tried it to give it a go.